WOW what a week, who could have imagined Tallaght would have this weather at this time of the year.
so while the sun is shining make hay
It would be wrong of us to not allow you all enjoy some family time this weekend
SO YOU ALL HAVE THE WEEKEND OFF.
PLEASE PACK A PICNIC AND GET OUT AND ENOUGH OUR LOVELY COUNRTY ON THIS BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND.
But we are having our family BYO BBQ on Sunday 12th at 4pm until 8pm in the Belgard community centre.
This is the final day of this season so there will be awards for the kids on the day
The day is very simple please read below
- This is a Bring Your Own BBQ, so bring a few burgers, sausages, steak, buns, drinks (including a nice adult drink for yourself). DONT GO MAD THE PIG ON THE SPIT WILL BE TOO MUCH
- There will be a couple of Gas BBQ there on the day for you to cook your food,
- If you have a BBQ that can be used on the day please contact me on this email and I will organise to pick it up and drop it back that day.
- Bring a picnic blanket or some fold out chairs if you don’t want to sit directly on the grass
- games and stuff will be organised on the day for all boys girls and adults to take part
- games will be simple and fun, and we do encourage all to get involved
This is an open day to finish off the season so you can bring all your family even if they don’t play for the club, even a few friends (BUT NOT TOO MANY)
There is a cost for the day (hire of the grounds, awards and something nice for the kids) that the club will pick up but we will run a raffle to win a signed Leinster Jersey and tickets will be sold on the day to help cover the cost.
This is a planned day but is not a training session so you will be asked to enjoy the day and make sure everyone has a great day.
Tallaght rugby club are invited to this day so you will get to meet the players and families of the men’s and women’s teams.
Lets have a great day