Time has flown by this year as another tag season has wrapped up and clubs are well underway with the regular rugby season. While this goes on, details for the 2014 season are already being finalised with new venues leading further expansion of this ever-growing non-contact of rugby.
IRFU Volkswagen Tag player’s experiences and points-of-view are important to us as we strive to keep our tag programme the most enjoyable and best value experience possible for all involved. To assist in getting a player’s contribution, an easy-to-use online survey is now available.
Each completed survey not only provides us with some greatly appreciated assistance in running tag rugby, but qualifies each entrant for a draw that could find them at one of this Autumn’sGUINNESS Series 2013 internationals in the Aviva Stadium.
– Deadline for submission of completed survey is 4pm, Friday, November 1st 2013
– One entry per person
– Only IRFU Volkswagen Tag players qualify for draw(players must appear on teamsheet from 2013 season)
– Please ensure all contact details are valid
– Draw Winners will be announced on Monday, November 4th.
– All answers and comments will be strictly confidential and held from any third party, in accordance with Data Protection Acts 1998 & 2003
– IRFU Volkswagen Tag is over 18s only
– IRFU Volkswagen Tag reserve all rights in the administration of this survey.
This year’s exclusive prizes are . . .
– Pair of category 1 match tickets plus invitations to official IRFU post-match team reception whenIreland play Samoa at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday, November 9th at 17.45 OR
– Pair of category 1 match tickets plus invitations to official IRFU post-match team reception whenIreland play Australia at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday, November 16th at 17.45
– Pair of category 1 match tickets plus invitations to official IRFU post-match team reception whenIreland play Australia at the Aviva Stadium on Sunday, November 24th at 14.00
Thanks for being part of IRFU Volkswagen Tag this year, and good luck in the draw!